Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hgh dose

  1. #1
    Senior Member thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    415

    Hgh dose

    What's up? So I'm curious what the max single injection of hgh should be. I hear of doses 10 ius up but how much at once.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    MBL. MOUNTAIN-MAN IS MY HERO.I LIKE SHEEP.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    What's up? So I'm curious what the max single injection of hgh should be. I hear of doses 10 ius up but how much at once.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    I hope u get your tolerance up FIRST
    I was on 4 then 6 and backed to 5 and now 4iu.
    I was splitting 2 x a day.
    In morning I couldn't stay awake.
    I get up at 4am do gh say 3iu at 5:16 drink protien 60 grams on way to gym
    Workout done at 7am. I eat and carb up. By 7:45 to 9:30 I am shaking head to slap tiredness off.
    Afternoon dose at 4:30 pm no problems.
    At 2-3am wake up with hands swollen and have to get moving to relieve.
    That's my story.
    I will go up slower and will start t3/t4 and wait on t4!!!
    Not enough thyroid to keep up will cause carpal tunnel and edema related
    And tiredness from hgh

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    P.A.L. MBL. Coolbreeze

  3. #3
    MODERATOR\Founding Member Ketsugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Taxachusettes
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    What's up? So I'm curious what the max single injection of hgh should be. I hear of doses 10 ius up but how much at once.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    That's something only you can answer , some things NEVER ask others cuz we all respond diff. experiment
    What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
    Confucius
    Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

    US DOMESTIC BOARD REP

  4. #4
    MODERATOR Chemicallyengineered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsugo View Post
    That's something only you can answer , some things NEVER ask others cuz we all respond diff. experiment
    I agree with kets here, everyone is different. I am blessed to be able to jump
    Right in at 5iu with no issues. That's the dose my budget allows and that's what I've been running for the last 8 months. I have taken a few weeks off recently as we are on vacation at Disney right now and that shit sucked up huge chunks of my pay the last two months. When I return from vacation I will jump back into 5ius of black tops(shout out to MM, I love these kits) at bed time. There was a very respected member at steroid forums named noble and he said for far loss he would advise splitting your dose but for mass he liked one big dose and he said he preferred prebed dosing. The only other time I would possibly do it would be post workout because I use humalog preworkout and love that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know I've got more in me."
    "thoughts become things."
    "would you rather live 70yrs as a lamb or 30yrs as a lion?"

  5. #5
    MODERATOR\Founding Member Ketsugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Taxachusettes
    Posts
    594
    Ya know I been doing like one long HGH cycle for 9 years for reasons I wont bore everyone - in short I get mine free by working for it- Ive went as high as 11iu and low as 2iu. I too stay around 4-5 sometimes I split up morning and afternoon- before my weight training and MA Training. Pkus I always take on empty stomach I honestly forget why LOL been so long.I never saw any large difference from 6 -7 iu beyond. I when I paid for it used whomever had the sale. Its more like trust your source- cuz I have NEVER found human grade to be all that different where I need to pay the over prices. JUst don't se it- The best I ever used in my life was actually a generic pre-raw deal that cant find no more

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemicallyengineered View Post
    I agree with kets here, everyone is different. I am blessed to be able to jump
    Right in at 5iu with no issues. That's the dose my budget allows and that's what I've been running for the last 8 months. I have taken a few weeks off recently as we are on vacation at Disney right now and that shit sucked up huge chunks of my pay the last two months. When I return from vacation I will jump back into 5ius of black tops(shout out to MM, I love these kits) at bed time. There was a very respected member at steroid forums named noble and he said for far loss he would advise splitting your dose but for mass he liked one big dose and he said he preferred prebed dosing. The only other time I would possibly do it would be post workout because I use humalog preworkout and love that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
    Confucius
    Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

    US DOMESTIC BOARD REP

  6. #6
    I added t3/t4 this morning no tired feeling at all.
    I didn't start getting tired after morning 3 iu dose until past 3 weeks. I started the run on father's day weekend June 18.
    Since then I have cruised on primo and trt until 3 weeks ago I started blast of gear.
    After starting blast is when I got tired and retaining water.
    I got water under control by changing cycle and adjusting dosages.
    Added primo 600 wk and front loaded 600 first day.
    Lowered sust to 125mg x 2
    Thru out blue heart dbol added avar 100 a day for strength until tbol comes.
    Added mast prop 400 wk for now

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    P.A.L. MBL. Coolbreeze

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsugo View Post
    Ya know I been doing like one long HGH cycle for 9 years for reasons I wont bore everyone - in short I get mine free by working for it- Ive went as high as 11iu and low as 2iu. I too stay around 4-5 sometimes I split up morning and afternoon- before my weight training and MA Training. Pkus I always take on empty stomach I honestly forget why LOL been so long.I never saw any large difference from 6 -7 iu beyond. I when I paid for it used whomever had the sale. Its more like trust your source- cuz I have NEVER found human grade to be all that different where I need to pay the over prices. JUst don't se it- The best I ever used in my life was actually a generic pre-raw deal that cant find no more
    I started black tops no issues went thru a few kits of Somabiotech and issues started
    Have black tops coming and a couple already.
    Yes, MM shouts out. He knows good gh!!!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    P.A.L. MBL. Coolbreeze

  8. #8
    Senior Member thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    415
    Those black tops are g2g

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    MBL. MOUNTAIN-MAN IS MY HERO.I LIKE SHEEP.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Those black tops are g2g

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    I agree. The Somabiotech definatly are too because I am feeling the shit out of these.
    Wasn't on blacks long enough to get sides but now I am from others. Will switch up soon
    But first u wanna do bloods to know for sure. Never know! Heard there are peptides that they have made to give all sides but not Hgh!
    Will verify before switching back to black tops. U saw that Hgh dose️ hey i like black too! Lmao!!!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    P.A.L. MBL. Coolbreeze

  10. #10
    SUPER MODERATOR Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NC mountains
    Posts
    911
    I am using 12 iu Ed now prep for expos I have coming up .I take 3 /4 iu pins Ed.
    One upon waking
    Two lunch time
    Three before bed
    Everyone is different you have to play around with ur dosing protacal,untill you get it right ,took me 4 years to prefect mine.when I go down to 4 iu Ed it's 2 iu upon waking and 2 iu before bed.
    Contact info beachguy1975 at wire / or threw pm
    Wickr is no longer a option

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •