Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 208 of 208

Thread: Thudgens training journal

  1. #201
    SUPER MODERATOR Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NC mountains
    Posts
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    The concert was awesome man. Before the en core instead of going back stage. They paid respect to the military. They gave a vet who had gotten blowed up twice. A new home mortgage free. Then we said the pledge of allegiance with KISS. and if you don't think that's cool at this time in our world. Then you don't get it to start with

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Damn I have a,new found respect for kiss now very cool of them
    Contact info beachguy1975 at wire / or threw pm
    Wickr is no longer a option

  2. #202
    Senior Member thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    440
    Good morning ASB Got some back and tris in this morning.
    Pro grip wide pull downs
    100-20
    100-20
    140-12
    180-10
    200-10
    Pull downs rear delts
    40-20
    60-20
    80-16
    Reverse Pec deck
    80-20
    100-25
    120-16
    140-14
    Ez bar push downs
    70-40
    100-25
    140-18
    160-13

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Last edited by thudgens96; 10-08-2017 at 12:26 PM.
    MBL. MOUNTAIN-MAN IS MY HERO.I LIKE SHEEP.

  3. #203
    Senior Member thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Good morning ASB. Got some back and tris in this morning.
    Pro grip wide pull downs
    100-20
    100-20
    140-12
    180-10
    200-10
    Pull downs rear delts
    40-20
    60-20
    80-16
    Reverse Pec deck
    80-20
    100-25
    120-16
    140-14
    Ez bar push downs
    70-40
    100-25
    140-18
    160-13

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk


    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    MBL. MOUNTAIN-MAN IS MY HERO.I LIKE SHEEP.

  4. #204
    Senior Member thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    440
    Good morning ASB. Got some shoulders in this morning.
    Upright cable row
    80-20
    80-20
    100-20
    120-16
    140-12
    160-12
    Seated db press
    25-20
    35-20
    45-15
    50-12
    Side laterals
    20-20
    20-20
    20-20

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    MBL. MOUNTAIN-MAN IS MY HERO.I LIKE SHEEP.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Good morning ASB. Got some shoulders in this morning.
    Upright cable row
    80-20
    80-20
    100-20
    120-16
    140-12
    160-12
    Seated db press
    25-20
    35-20
    45-15
    50-12
    Side laterals
    20-20
    20-20
    20-20

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Gear?? What u using?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    P.A.L. MBL. Coolbreeze

  6. #206
    Senior Member thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    440
    Sustanon masteron e primo e anadrol and proviron.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    MBL. MOUNTAIN-MAN IS MY HERO.I LIKE SHEEP.

  7. #207
    SUPER MODERATOR Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NC mountains
    Posts
    952
    Still going strong brother,like I said before hardest working man in the sport
    Contact info beachguy1975 at wire / or threw pm
    Wickr is no longer a option

  8. #208
    Senior Member thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Still going strong brother,like I said before hardest working man in the sport
    Thanks brother I guess I have to be. Cause I'm always playing catch up from being hurt. Lol

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    MBL. MOUNTAIN-MAN IS MY HERO.I LIKE SHEEP.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •