Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: My supplement strategy

  1. #11
    MODERATOR Chemicallyengineered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    294
    Here is my regimen as it will start this Friday, waiting on supps to land

    Upon a rising 2 scoops carnivore mass, 1 raw egg and tbs pb

    Preworkout will go back to total war 1/2 scoop and bring the noise 1 or 2 scoops along with 2 scoops of glycofuse unflavored.

    During workout 1 scoop peptopro, 2 scoops of cluster bomb, 10 gms creapure and 10 gms glutamine akg.

    I need to reup on a multi and thinking about powdered anavite by Gaspari to put in my morning shake

    Also need more animal flex

    I have arctic blast and toast screaming hot for topical joint and muscle therapy

    I'm using elbow sleeves on pressing movements and shopping for knee sleeves next. Most likely elitefts for the sleeves





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know I've got more in me."
    "thoughts become things."
    "would you rather live 70yrs as a lamb or 30yrs as a lion?"

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    241
    How is the total war? I got real close to getting some a couple days ago

  3. #13
    MODERATOR Chemicallyengineered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    How is the total war? I got real close to getting some a couple days ago
    It takes some time for me to acclimate to the youimbe that's in it. That's why I will do 1/2 scoop until I don't notice it as much. Then I'll slowly increase to a full scoop. To make up for the lack of caffeine in 1/2 scoop I will through a 200mg caffeine cap on top. The shipment didn't actually arrive till today(I bitched them out and got a refund on my shipping costs) so tomorrow will be the start. Chest and calves tomorrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know I've got more in me."
    "thoughts become things."
    "would you rather live 70yrs as a lamb or 30yrs as a lion?"

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemicallyengineered View Post
    It takes some time for me to acclimate to the youimbe that's in it. That's why I will do 1/2 scoop until I don't notice it as much. Then I'll slowly increase to a full scoop. To make up for the lack of caffeine in 1/2 scoop I will through a 200mg caffeine cap on top. The shipment didn't actually arrive till today(I bitched them out and got a refund on my shipping costs) so tomorrow will be the start. Chest and calves tomorrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Youimbe? Not familiar with it. I might have to go ahead & try it out. Been hearing good things about it.

    I've had shipment issues before & burns me up too! I'm not a big fan of businesses that just kind of chalk it up to "shit happens", but there are some places out there like that. Good they refunded shipping.

  5. #15
    MODERATOR Chemicallyengineered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    294
    Yohimbe feels like clen to me. While it isn't listed as yohimbe on the ingredients list, one of the herbs must be it or similar because the feeling is unmistakable to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know I've got more in me."
    "thoughts become things."
    "would you rather live 70yrs as a lamb or 30yrs as a lion?"

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemicallyengineered View Post
    Yohimbe feels like clen to me. While it isn't listed as yohimbe on the ingredients list, one of the herbs must be it or similar because the feeling is unmistakable to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oohh gotcha. I'll have to keep that in mind if I get it

  7. #17
    SUPER MODERATOR gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    872
    THat a serious serious pre work out my man!

    I was thinking of swtiching up some of my pre=work out shakes and post workouts. MY money is tight so if you have any suggestions on how i could beef up my pre wo shakes that is cost effective please pm with with any ideas you have. I was in the process of getting a sponsor but decided agaist competing so that was that unfotunatly i just dont have the time and my family situation needs to be stable and my sons situation stable before i can go back to competeing and looking for sponsors!
    鬼影帮
    Enter Ghost30 For 30% Off ANY Products at
    www.SARMsSEARCH.com


    TheNootropicSyndicate.com
    10% OFF CODE: Ghost

    ApexPeptides.com
    ENTER CODE: 25ghost25


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •